To promote the research and communication of family philanthropy in China, especially the communication between the "the second generation of philanthropist", with the support of entrepreneurs who have the current corporate culture concept and awareness of social responsibility, the innovative philanthropic concept can be used to promote the development of family philanthropy and lead the social progress.
- Family Philanthropy Data Center
- Family Philanthropy White Book
- Family Philanthropy Forum
- Family Charity Research and Advocacy Program
- Richard Rockefeller Fellowship Program